12 Mistakes That You Could Make When Running
Exercises help in maintaining a good health and fitness. There are some mistakes which a person does while running. Let us have a look at them.
- Mileage should not be increased abruptly. It is always recommended to increase mileage every week by a figure that is less than 10%.
- Failure in doing the warm-up exercises is another mistake that most of us commit. It keeps you away from the injuries.
- Ill-fitting or bad shoes should not be worn. It may cause pain or injury.
- Cross- train failure is another mistake. You must perform some yoga or swim also along with running.
- Avoid eating unhealthy food. Follow a proper diet routine and carry some water if you are doing long distance running.
- Overtraining is yet another mistake that is widely committed. Ensure that you are trained by the right person at the right time for a right duration or else you will end up in having an injury.
- Sticking to a particular routine for long time is not healthy. You must bring some variations in your running pattern.
- Another mistake that is observed is having a tense upper part of the body. Loosen up your shoulders and relax before starting with the run.
- Running on pavements or footpaths is observed in most of the runners. You must change the places so that you experience running in every part of the land.
- Heel striking must be avoided.
- Trainer or instructor is not hired. For you to become perfect in anything, you always need some one to guide you. Then why not hire someone to teach you running?
- Unrealistic goals always lead to a failure which can further dampen your enthusiasm of learning. Hence, know your situation first before deciding something.
[metaslider id=1254]http://aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/12-mistakes-that-you-could-make-when-running/12 Mistakes That You Could Make When Runninghttp://aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Running12.jpghttp://aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Running12-300x300.jpgUncategorizeddiet routine,exercises,experience running,good health,health and fitness,increase mileage,proper diet,running,warm-up exercises,yogaExercises help in maintaining a good health and fitness. There are some mistakes which a person does while running. Let us have a look at them. Mileage should not be increased abruptly. It is always recommended to increase mileage every week by a figure that is less than 10%. Failure in...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics